Rising damp can cause severe structural damage to floor and roof timbers and cannot be left untreated. A large number of properties, particularly those built in the pre-war era, have – or have had – rising damp issues.
- Our surveyors do not work on commission and they will not recommend work that is not necessary
- If work is required, our highly-trained teams are experts in the latest techniques for dealing with rising damp
- We’ve been serving homeowners and tradesman across London and the Home Counties for over 30 years
- No job is too big or too small and all our services are covered by a 30-year insurance-backed guarantee
- We work across all types of commercial and residential properties and take pride in all our work